Thursday, September 25, 2008

Still here!

Just wanted to do a quick check with y'all. I am still around, though I have been slightly removed from blogging and reading blogs (um, duh). I am still successfully maintaining, which I am very happy about -- this week my weight was between 301 and 304 at all times.

I still need to get back into some regular exercise. I've been in a bit of a funk and have some weird pain issues with my upper body (neck, shoulders, upper arms and back) since Monday... I am guessing stress is a factor there, but I don't really know. Yes, I also bet some exercise would help, I know... ;)

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. I expect to be back to my regular self shortly.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad you're doing alright. Hope the pain stuff resolves soon. Keep us posted!