Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quick update

Weight: 312 pounds
Total Weight loss: 38 pounds

Well, I am back down a teeny bit, and I will take that. Hopefully I can keep it going. I think now that however many times I need to write down a re-commitment, then I will: every day, if I have to. But I am not giving up.

I had a good food day yesterday, and today looks like it will be, too. I walked just over 1.75 miles this morning and that went well. I don't know.

I know there was some concern about my goal to get back down into my comfort zone again by Thanksgiving, but it is really not necessary. I know my body, and I know that it can gain weight really quickly, and if I take care of it right away, it comes off quickly, too. I've spent the last 10 months doing this and a lifetime of trying to right myself with my body. Honestly, just getting below 310 again will be a relief, but I KNOW I can get back down again with not a whole lot of effort -- yesterday wasn't painful at all; I simply ate within my limits, and didn't snack in the evening. It wasn't hard, I didn't feel like I was sacrificing anything. I'm doing it to GET somewhere, so it's OK.

This gain has happened in just the past two weeks. It hasn't settled yet. I'm going to get it.

Thanks, as always, all of you.

I think tomorrow will be a good day.

1 comment:

Boilergrad1993 said...

I just want you to know as frustrated as you are, you are not alone!! Since mid-October I've been on this roller coaster ride with my weight, eating and working out. I'm fluctuating between 304-314. My period reeks havoc every month and it takes me a good 2 weeks to rebound. It's driving me NUTS!!! I've gotten back into the groove as far as working out and getting my water in. Slowly but surely my eating is getting better. You just need to remember the things you do that are successful. I have faith you'll get back into the groove and will be in the 200's in no time!!