Monday, November 3, 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion

Since this blog was originally about fat and money, it's not entirely off-base that I added a little button on my sidebar that will whisk you away to my Etsy shop. I'm still working on getting my finances in order, and one way to help things along is to get going on selling some of my artwork like I always mean to do!

So, in shameless self-promotion, I urge you to take a gander at my shop, which will include original fine art, zines, handmade books, and who knows what else down the line. I'll have items at every price point, and will be adding new items regularly, so check back often!

(Also, making stuff sure does take my mind off of snacking! Support your local blogger-eater-artist!)

1 comment:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

etsy? Did I hear etsy? :)

Beautiful work! (I love red!) I especially like the collage piece. I'll bookmark your shop and check back in from time to time. Maybe sometime when I even have money. :)