Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back in Ackshun

Weight: 328.4
Total weight loss: 21.6

My weight continues to creep up, it's true, but I am holding on. I did much better today overall, felt better. Ate better. Today my stress-full saga was over, so hopefully life will get back to relative normal and I can really get back to focusing on the important stuff. (Note to self: I bled again today -- maybe this is having something to do with the maintain/gain? Only time will tell.)

I think this is a really important post because, even though this has been a less than successful month, I'm just not giving up. I'm not. Today was proof of that.

And, you know, I still have those bags full of new, cute, smaller clothes to grow into. I'm going to do just that.

Hanging in, hanging on, holding out.

No comments: