Monday, March 3, 2008

The Craving Monster

Well, here I am, just hours after that last epic post about food, sitting here craving a pizza. I wanted to post about it so that I can show you that I'm not all high and mighty or infallible or superhuman. Er, NO. I'm totally not, but I like to talk a good game to keep myself motivated.

Anyway, here I sit, already having eaten most of my daily alloted calories (mostly squandered on... wait for it... a Giant Chunky bar, of all things), and just feeling kind of empty but not really hungry. I'm not sure what I am going to end up doing, to be honest. I'd really hate to ruin this morning's elation on the scale with a prompt retreat back into the 330s... you can practically hear the cogs turning in my head here as I struggle...

I guess I will let you know what happens tomorrow. Whatever I do, I will make it a controlled, deliberate decision. I won't act all pathetic and whiny because I "cheated". That you can always count on me for, at least here on the interwebs. But, I also may come out of this PMS-induced stupor without a scrape. We shall see.

Godspeed, y'all.

r.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome progress so far, dear! I miss you very much and you're totally kicking ass :)

write me sometime...

radiosilents said...

Emily M, my dear! You're one of my greatest inspirations. I'm totally kicking ass partially because of you. :)

Miss you!