Saturday, April 19, 2008

Busy Bee

Weight: 320.2
Total Weight loss: 29.8

I keep meaning to update here, and life gets in the way.

Things are going well. I had my W3D3 run this morning, and it went really well! I even pushed myself to go a little farther than usual, so today's route was just shy of two miles, as opposed to my fairly usual 1.65 or so. And it was only four more minutes to my time, so my pace and speed are steady/slightly improving. I'm also noticing a distinct improvement in my overall stamina -- breathing, pain, etc. is way better each time. I'm really excited to get started on Week 4. At this point, it is still hard to picture myself running a straight 20 or 30 minutes, but I know I will get there soon.

I'm just so close to the teens now... I really hope that I can get over this hump! I've been so stuck, it would be an indescribable relief to finally break the barrier.

I guess that's all for now. I have a bunch of design and art stuff to work on this weekend, and it's already Saturday evening! Time does fly.

As usual, I would love to hear how you are doing. I hope well!

xo,

r.

No comments: